To set the asset type for vehicles:
- Select the leaf node in the hierarchy tree that the vehicles you want are assigned to.
- Click Details panel > Vehicles tab.
- Select the check boxes beside the vehicle names that you want to assign an asset type to.
- Click More Actions in the Details panel toolbar.
- Select the Set Asset Type option from the pop-up menu. The Set Asset Type dialog box opens.
This dialog box lets you change the asset type of the selected vehicles.
- Expand the Asset Type field drop-down menu and select an asset type.
- Click OK. The selected vehicles are given the asset type you selected.
Asset types are not available in all versions. If you want to add this feature to your version, please contact your local sales representative.