To sign in to your account:
- Enter your username (an email address, or a combination of account and username in the format "account:username") into the Username field.
- Enter the password into the Password field.
- Select Remember Me if you want your username to be added automatically in the future. Do not select this check box if security is a concern.
- Tap Sign In.
Unable to Sign In
If you are unable to sign in, this could be caused by one of the following reasons:
- You might be using incorrect credentials. Check that you are using either an email address or the account and username in the format 'account:username'.
- You might have mistyped your credentials. Check your username and type your password in again. Ensure that you don't have 'Caps Lock' on and that there are no trailing spaces.
- If you are using Coach within WorkPlan, you might have access restrictions applied to your account. An administrator can configure a user access window within the Verizon Connect platform, which limits the days and times that you are able to sign in to the WorkPlan app. If you sign in outside of the user access window you see a message stating 'We can't log you in because of your login restrictions.', along with information about whether you are scheduled to work that day, when your shift will start or when it has ended.
If you are using the standalone app
To sign out of Coach follow these steps:
- Tap the Menu button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Tap Sign Out.
If you are using Coach within WorkPlan
To sign out of WorkPlan, tap the Log Out button or the User icon in the lower right corner of the Home screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.