Saving a Draft Form
In WorkPlan version 3.7 or later, you can save draft versions of forms and go back to them later. You can then either continue to fill out the form and submit it, save the draft version again, or delete the form.
You can save standard forms only. DVIR forms cannot be saved.
To save the draft form, tap Save Draft at the bottom of the form. (Or Save Changes if you are saving the changes you have made to an already saved draft form). The form is closed and you are returned to the Forms or Job screen (depending on how you accessed the form).
Opening a Draft Form
To open a draft form from the Forms screen:
- From the Home screen, tap Forms.
- From the Drafts section, select the appropriate draft form.
To open a draft form from the Job screen:
- From the Home screen, tap Jobs.
- Select the appropriate job.
- From the Forms section, select the appropriate form. If this is a draft form, it has the label "Draft" to the right side of the form's title. If this form has been submitted, it has a green tick, and if this form has not been created yet, it has no icon or label.
Editing, Saving and Submitting a Draft Form
To edit, save or submit a draft form:
- Open the draft form from the Forms or Job screen.
- Make changes to the form. If this is a multi-page form, tap Previous or Next to navigate through the pages of the form.
- If you want to save the draft again, tap Save Changes. The previous draft form is replaced by the new draft form. If you want to submit the form, go to the end of the form and tap Submit.
A draft form will not appear in the Verizon Connect platform. The form must be submitted for it to appear in the Verizon Connect platform.
Deleting a Draft Form
To delete a draft form: