To sign in to Workforce Mobile:
- On the Sign In screen enter your username (an email address, or a combination of account and username in the format "account:username") into the Username field.
- Enter the password into the Password field.
- Select Remember me if you want your username to be added automatically in the future. Do not select this check box if security is a concern.
- Tap Sign In.
- You will see the Today screen, which contains your assigned vehicle, and a summary of your jobs, messages, and forms.
Unable to Sign In
If you are unable to sign in, this could be caused by one of the following reasons:
- You might be using incorrect credentials. Check that you are using either an email address or the account and username in the format "account:username".
- You might have mistyped your credentials. Check your username and enter your password again. Ensure that Caps Lock is off and that there are no trailing spaces (spaces at the end of the username or password).
- Your device might not have an internet connection. Check your internet connection and try again.
- Your administrator has not yet set up your account. Contact your supervisor.
You can reset your password using the Reset Password link on the Sign In screen.
To sign out of Workforce Mobile:
- Tap the Me button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- On the Me screen tap Sign Out.
To reset your password:
- Tap the Reset Password link on the Sign In screen:
- On the Reset Password screen, enter your email address or username (in the format "account:username"):
- Tap Submit.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.