To edit the details of an existing marker:
- Open the list menu in the upper left corner of the List panel and select the Markers option. The Markers list opens.
- Click a marker name in the list, or select the marker row and then click the Edit button on the List panel tool bar.
You can edit multiple markers at the same time by selecting the check boxes next to them and clicking the Edit button. Fields that contain different values for the markers display the value "Various". If you change this value to something else, all markers that you are editing get the new value.
- The Marker dialog box opens.
- Edit the relevant marker details under each tab in the Marker dialog box:
- Overview - Specify basic information about the marker, including its ID, name and location, and view details of its assignment to (use by) other entities in this scenario.
- Custom Fields - Add your own customer-defined data fields to markers, such as customer contact details, security requirements, or prohibited entrances. These are shown on the Markers list and can be used to sort the grid.
- Click Save to save your changes or Cancel to close the dialog box without saving.