The WorkPlan open beta program gives you early access to the newest beta version of the WorkPlan Android app. Beta versions are not always available but, when they are, early access is often useful for customers who want to test it on their own devices.
It's important to keep in mind that beta versions of the WorkPlan app might be less stable than later versions officially released to the public. This means that the app might crash, or that some features might not work properly.
To self-enroll through the Google Play beta program, follow the steps described below:
- From an Android mobile device, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.telogis.workplan.
From a web browser, go to https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.telogis.workplan.
- Scroll to the Join the beta section, and then click or tap Join.
- Tap Join on the Join beta program? dialog box.
- You are now enrolled in the WorkPlan beta program. It might take several minutes for beta versions, if available, to be shown.
- When the enrolment is complete, the Play Store listing includes "Beta" in the title, and the Update button for the beta version is active. Click the button to update to the latest beta version.
- You can leave the beta program at any time by tapping Leave on the store listing. If you need to downgrade the application to the general production version, you will first need to uninstall the beta version you previously downloaded and installed, and then reinstall the production version from the Play Store. You will continue to receive updates to the production app, if installed, even if you are in the beta program.