The Users tab lets you view and change the users to which a role is assigned. To filter the list of users enter a term that matches a user name in the Filter Users field.
To assign a role to one or more users:
- Click a role name in the left roles list.
- From the Users tab click the Add Users button.
- In the Add Users dialog box that opens, locate the users who you want to assign the selected roles. Use the filter in the upper left corner to filter by name, or in the upper right to filter by hierarchy node assignment. Select the check box beside each user you want to assign the role, then click Add Users. The button text includes the number of users who you are adding (for example, "Add 2 Users"). The role assignment is updated immediately and there is no need to save.
To remove a role assignment from one or more users:
- Select the check boxes beside the names of the users you want to remove the role from.
- Click the Remove button. The users are unassigned from the role.
To remove a role assignment from all users:
- Click the Remove All button. All users are removed from the role immediately, and there is no need to save.
To use the column picker menu to save your preferred grid order, click the header drop-down arrow, then select the Save Visible Columns, Save Sort Order, or Save Column Order check boxes, or any combination of these. When you next sign in, the layout you choose is retained.