Sometimes, you might want a video that is not in your Event List. With Video on Demand, you can search cameras for videos. If the video is still on the camera's SD card, you can request the video.
To request a video, follow these steps:
- On the Event List page, choose REQUEST VIDEO.
- To select a vehicle, open the Vehicle list and select the vehicle. A message confirms the time and date of the earliest available recording.
- Select a date and time and click NEXT. The video timeline displays.
- To open the video preview page, in the Timeline, drag the video until the required footage is with the selector, then choose PREVIEW VIDEO.
To view a preview, the vehicle must be in cellular range with the ignition turned on. A message on the Timeline tells you if the vehicle was inactive during the selected time range, or if there is no video footage available.
- To preview the selected time range, click Play.
- To adjust the time range, in the Timeline, drag the video footage so that the required video clip displays within the selector.
It can take about 30 seconds for the snapshots to load.
- When you have chosen a time range, click GET VIDEO.
A message confirms that the video is on the way.
- In the confirmation message, choose BACK TO EVENT LIST to return the Event List, or choose REQUEST ANOTHER VIDEO to remain in the timeline and request another video.
- When the video is ready, you'll receive an email notification, a desktop alert, or a push notification to your mobile device.