You can watch videos in Fleet on your computer or in the Integrated Video app.
When a video of a harsh driving event is available, you can:
- See it in the Video List.
- See a thumbnail preview of a triggered video in the Replay panel. Click the video to see more details pop up on the map. Then you can:
- Watch the video in Replay by clicking the thumbnail preview.
- Watch in Integrated Video alongside the full event details and analysis by selecting VIEW EVENT.
- Receive a harsh driving alert notifying you of harsh driving incidents such as quick starts, harsh cornering, and hard braking.
- Receive a video alert notifying you when a video of a harsh driving event is classified as Critical, Major, or Moderate.
You can update your video alert policy to suit your preference.
Integrated Video features
Once a video or alert is clicked, videos open and play automatically. The video footage is accompanied by:
- An analysis including triggers and detected events.
- The road's speed limit.
- A speed graph that shows the driver's speed before, during, and after the event.
- The time and location of the incident.
- Driver details (if assigned) and vehicle details.
- A video download option.
To watch a video in fullscreen, choose (fullscreen). In the Video List, the icon means that the vehicle has a driver camera installed.
When in fullscreen, click the (swap) icon to see the video captured by the other camera.
Once you’ve visited a video page, its status changes from Unviewed to Viewed. Search for videos by Status and other filters.