You can watch videos from the History tab in Fleet and from the Integrated Video app.
When a video of unsafe driving behavior is available, you can:
- See it in the Video List.
- See a thumbnail preview of a triggered video in the History tab. Click the video to see more details pop up on the map. Then you can:
- Watch the video on the History tab by clicking the thumbnail preview.
- Watch in the Integrated Video app, alongside the full event details and analysis, by selecting VIEW EVENT.
- Receive a notification. You will continue to receive alerts triggered by harsh driving alongside these, unless you choose to turn them off.
- Receive a video alert notifying you when a video of a harsh driving event is classified as Critical, Major, or Moderate.
You can update your video alert policy to choose who is notified.
Integrated Video features
Once a video or alert is clicked, videos open and play automatically. The video footage is accompanied by:
- An analysis including triggers and detected events.
- The road's speed limit.
- A speed graph that shows the driver's speed before, during, and after the event.
- The time and location of the incident.
- Driver details (if assigned) and vehicle details.
- A video download option.
The data displayed within the video footage is the:
- vehicle name
- date and time.
To watch a video in fullscreen, choose Fullscreen . In the Video List, the Camera icon means that the vehicle has a driver camera installed.
When in fullscreen, click the Swap icon to see the video captured by the other camera.
Once you’ve visited a video page, its status changes from Unviewed to Viewed. You can search for videos by Status and other filters.