From July 1, 2022, the Trips mobile app is end-of-life (EOL) and you can no longer access the app.
Purposes are used in Trips to further classify trips classed as "Business". You can add and delete purposes from the Classification tab of the Trips screen. Your drivers can assign purposes to their trips via the Trips app.
To add a purpose:
- From the Main menu select Trips, then select the Classification tab.
- Click Settings in the top right corner. The Trip Purposes dialog box opens.
- In the top left corner of the dialog box, click Create.
- You can specify a Name and a Color for the new purpose. If you select Requires notes to be entered, drivers must enter a description if they select this purpose.
- Click Save.
To delete a purpose:
- Select the label from the left of the Trip Purposes dialog box.
- Click Delete.