To add a marker as a route stop:
- From the Main section of the navigation bar choose Map to display the Map screen.
- Click the Go To button in the toolbar.
- Enter the name of the marker you want to add to a route.
- Select Markers as the search type.
- Select the marker from the search results. The map scrolls and displays the marker with an info balloon.
- In the balloon, select Add as route stop.
- If the Routing dialog box is not already open, it opens with the marker location added as the first stop. If the Routing dialog box is already open, the marker location is added to the end of the route.
- When the route is complete, click Save in the Routing dialog box.