The Recent Places, Favorites, and Your categories sections list locations you have searched for recently, locations you have marked as favorites, and markers (respectively), so that you can easily get directions without having to manually enter an address.
If markers have not been set up by an administrator, the Your categories section is named “Categories” and lists the standard POI categories (Fuel, Truck Stops, Dining, Lodging, and Toilet/Public Amenities).
- From the Map screen, tap Navigate to....
- Search for the destination you want to save. See Searching for Destinations with Navigation for more information.
- Tap the destination address. The destination you selected is displayed on the map.
- Tap Save to Favorites.
- From the Main Menu , tap Favorites, or from the Map, tap Navigate to…, then tap View More Favorites.
- From the list of favorites, tap the address you want to navigate to. The destination you selected is displayed on the map.
- Tap the Route icon to see an overview of the route.
- Tap the Navigation icon to begin turn-by-turn navigation, or tap the List icon to see a list of directions to your destination.
There are two ways to view destinations you have recently searched for:
- Tap Navigate to… on the Map. Destinations that you have recently searched for are displayed in the Recent places section. Tap View More Recent Places to see more.
- From the Main Menu , tap Recent places to view a full list of recent destinations.
Tap a destination to view it on the map.
- From the Main Menu , tap Favorites to view your list of favorite destinations.
- Scroll through the list of your favorites and then tap the one you want to remove. The destination that you selected is displayed on the map.
- Tap Saved to Favorites.
- From the Main Menu , tap Recent Places to view your list of recent places.
- Tap the Trash icon , and then tap Clear Recent Places. All of the destinations that you have recently searched for are removed.