The markers list on the Markers screen lets you see all the markers defined for your account. From the Main section of the navigation bar choose Markers to open the Markers screen.
The Markers screen consists of the following three panels:
- Views: A list of predefined views, which you can use to narrow down the markers list. For example, you could use views to see all markers with a polygon shape or all markers in a particular territory.
- Markers List: A list of markers with some basic information, including the address, territory, and edit date. To narrow down this list, select a view or define your own filters.
- Marker Details: Information about the marker that you have selected in the marker list.
You can use the List icon to show or hide the Views panel and the Detail icon to show or hide the Marker Details panel. Drag the sides of the panels to resize the adjacent panels.
From the Markers screen you can perform the following tasks:
- View and filter a list of markers.
- View and edit some of the details about a selected marker.
- Delete a marker.
- Export one or more markers.
- Set the primary category for one or more markers.
- Set the territory for one or more markers.
- Set the secondary category for one or more markers.
- Set tags for one or more markers.
Please sign in to leave a comment.