If you have set the fleet selector to display a territory, job sites are shown as squares in a color that reflects, by default, the job status:
When you hover the mouse over a single job, the dynamic info balloon that appears looks like the following screenshot:
The info balloon shows:
- The job name: Click the link to view a menu of tasks you can perform.
- The job status: Possible values are:
- Unassigned: Job has not been assigned to a driver.
- Assigned: Job has been assigned to a driver but the driver has not yet reached it in servicing the route.
- En route: The driver has completed the previous job and is driving to this one.
- On site: The driver is currently at the job site.
- Completed: The job has been completed and the driver has moved on to go to another job.
- The job type
- The job location, as a marker name or address or latitude and longitude. Click the link to view a menu of tasks you can perform.
Just as vehicle icons (small circles) can be combined to form vehicle clusters (larger pie charts), job icons can be combined to form job clusters (larger bar charts). When many jobs are located too close to each other on the map, they are grouped into job clusters:
Each job cluster consists of a numerical value and a status bar:
- The numerical value shows the number of job locations that the cluster represents.
- The status bar shows the relative number of jobs that fall into various categories. By default, the colors represent job status. You can use the map settings to configure what this color shows.
Just like Job clusters, Verizon Connect® Response™ lets you use the map settings to configure vehicle clusters so that they show information about the jobs assigned to a vehicle's driver. When you show Job information on vehicle clusters, this information is also shown on vehicle info balloons.
When you hover the mouse over a jobs cluster that contains four or fewer jobs, the dynamic info balloon that appears looks like the following screenshot:
The info balloon provides a copy of the information that appears for a single job, for every job in the cluster.
When a cluster contains more than four jobs, the dynamic info balloon that appears looks like the following screenshot:
The info balloon provides precise counts of the number of jobs in each category of the status bar. Note that the information shown on the status bar is specified by the Map Setting dialog box.
If the cluster contains 50 or fewer jobs, you can still access the information that appears in a job's info balloon. When the large cluster info balloon appears, a small "+" also appears next to the cluster icon. Click the "+" to open an info balloon that lists each job and its details.
If a vehicle or group of vehicles are in the same part of the map as a group of jobs, they form a combined vehicle and job cluster:
When you hover the mouse over a combined cluster, you can see an info balloon that provides details about both the vehicles and the jobs in the cluster.
When you hover the mouse over a cluster that represents both vehicles and jobs, the info balloon that appears combines the information for both the jobs and the vehicles. Usually, the info balloon shows a summary of both vehicles and jobs:
This info balloon combines the information from the info balloons for large clusters of vehicles and for large clusters of jobs. If the number of vehicles is less than 50, the vehicles portion of the cluster has a small "+" to click to get detailed information. Similarly, if the number of jobs is less than 50, the jobs portion of the cluster has a small "+" to click to get detailed information about the jobs.
The one exception is when a combined cluster contains exactly one vehicle and one job. In that case, the details for the vehicle and for the job appear in the info balloon.